As a private, non-profit school, Ascension Lutheran School is reliant upon gifts from families, friends, church members, alumni, and foundations to supplement our programs, offer scholarships, and make up the difference between tuition and the actual cost to educate each student. We are committed to minimizing sales-based fundraising efforts while offering annual giving opportunities that build community while meeting the financial needs and growing meaningful programs at our school. Please click on the links below to discover the various ways you can support Ascension Lutheran School.
Annual Giving Opportunities
All gifts to these annually offered opportunities are very much appreciated and go directly to benefit our students.
- Annual Fund: The Annual Fund contributes to our operating budget and provides support for athletics, the arts, music, the latest technology, teaching tools and equipment, classroom renovations, and the continued development of our Nature Explore outdoor classroom. The primary drive for the Annual Fun takes place in the Fall, but gifts are accepted throughout the year.
- Auction: The Auction is an annual event that the entire community looks forward to! It is a beautiful evening featuring gourmet dining, a wonderful silent auction, and one-of-a-kind live auction projects. In addition to also ensuring operating budget goals are met, the auction provides funding for vital campus and program enhancements as well as scholarship funds, and specific teacher requested classroom needs.
- Fun Run: Brought to you by PALS (Parents of Ascension Lutheran Students), the Fun Run provides a way to rally the students in support of our school. Students find sponsors for this track and field challenge event that tests students physically while raising money for specific school projects and programs.
Focused Giving Opportunities
- Mission Possible Capital Campaign The Mission Possible Capital Campaign is a process that involves the entire Ascension congregation and schools in a focused time of inspiration and reflection as we continue to build the future of Ascension and carry forward the vital ministry of our church and school. Through the campaign, Ascension is seeking to increase and refresh our church and school facilities including building a completely new Early Childhood Center, refurbishing the sanctuary, reimagining the garden and outdoor teaching space, and creating additional space for science classrooms.
- ECC Support During this unprecedented shut down, your generous charitable contribution will help us pay the teachers’ full medical insurance and keep our school ready for reopening.