Growing Strong Together - Annual Fund 2020/21
This year we are focused on “Growing Strong Together” as we bolster the health of our school through gifts to the Annual Fund! We are excited to experience the impact of your generosity as it strengthens our school, builds community, and ensures a healthy future for our students! We invite you to be part of helping to fulfill our vision by contributing to the Annual Fund.
No matter the size, your gift to the Annual Fund is an investment that directly benefits our students. The fund provides support for athletics, the arts, music, the latest technology, teaching tools and equipment, classroom renovations, and the continued development of our Nature Explore outdoor classroom.
The Annual Fund is a Way…
- For our school to remain committed to educational excellence by generating funds above and beyond tuition
- To replace sales based fundraising, such as wrapping paper, magazine drives, and entertainment books
- To avoid substantial yearly tuition increases in our Infant Care Center, Pre-School and Day School
- To upgrade academic, technology, and school equipment
Why Should You Contribute to the Annual Fund?
- To support excellence in our Infant Care Center, Pre-School, and Day School
- 100% of your donation goes to help the school
- Your donation is tax deductible
How Much Should You Contribute?
We are extremely grateful for all contributions, big and small. The School’s goal for a successful Annual Fund is 100% family participation, and a total of at least $50,000 raised.
You can contribute by clicking the ‘Donate’ link above or by sending a check to Ascension Lutheran School, Attn: Tamara Nowlin, Annual Fund Coordinator, 1600 E. Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA. 91362.
We are so grateful to all our donors for their gifts to the 2020/21 Annual Fund!
Lisa & William Hopkins
Sean Russell & Heather Exposito
Shawn and Emily Wright
Susan Hall & Robert Scholz
Bryan & Stephanie Jones